Where are these squareheads?

Mon Jan 19 12:28:41 EST 2009

Mason Cooper's book (pg84) lists the location as "near Bluestone, WV, in 1930." I believe the photo on page 70 is also at5 the same location and is labeled "east from Falls Mills." The catenary support just to the left of the bridge in the center of the photo seems to have a transformer hanging on the left vertical support and also a single semaphore to the right of the horizontal cross support.

Dave Stephenson