FW: Photographers take notice, CVS to suspend Kodak processing!!!

Sat Feb 14 14:32:27 EST 2009

Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:46:36 -0800From: gregorymolloy at yahoo.comSubject: Re: FW: Photographers take notice, CVS to suspend Kodak processing!!!To: railcow at msn.com

Norris -

Qualex may be the last firm processing Kodachrome film, but not the last slide processer. If you shoot E-6 film (e.g. Fuji), you can still get prepaid processing mailers for either Fujifilm or A&I Color Labs from B&H Photo/Video in New York.

After a period a few years back in which Qualex lost three of six processing orders, I tossed the remaining unexposed Kodachrome in the trash and switched exclusively to Fuji film and A&I processing.