Photographers take notice

Sat Feb 14 10:46:04 EST 2009

Yes, bad news however Kodak has not process Kodachrome in several years.
This work was transferred to Dwaynes Photo in Parsons Kansas and they will
still continue to process Kodachrome along with Fuji slide film.

Do an internet search (_www.dogpile.com_ (http://www.dogpile.com) ) and you
can get their URL and telephone number and web site. Unfortunally you will
have to mail the film to Dwaynes via U.S. Mail or if you have a lot, FedEx.

I have been taking my slide film to CVS Drugstores, they ship to to Qualex
who sends it to Dwaynes who processes it than returned to me via reverse
route. Cost is $5.99 ($6.35 w/ tax). Turn around has been seven days. Of
course the last roll they processed had a very nice scratch in it otherwise I
have had good luck with them and they speak english.
K. Borg

In a message dated 2/14/2009 8:32:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,