N&W Crane

Sun Feb 15 00:08:08 EST 2009

While rail fanning the NS 1st district south out of Cincinnati and south of Walton, Kentucky we ended up in Williamstown, Ky. On the south end of town we passed a small maint. yard, and sitting on a siding was a work crane still lettered N&W. The number is 514881. On the cab side was a number LC7901N. We photographed the unit then returned home. It was a super cap off the a great day of chasing the high speed trains of NS. Is there a list of the remainining maint equipment from the N&W or VGN?

Jeffrey Wood
N&W VGN Hist. Soc.
Southern Ohio Railway Enthusiast