RPO on the Powhatan Arrow

Fri Mar 6 11:05:14 EST 2009

The April 28, 1957, No. 2, Public Time Table lists that the Cavalier no
longer goes to Cincinnati, but stops at Portsmouth, Ohio. At that time the
Arrow carried the cars to Cincinnati and back from Portsmouth.

What few photos I have show what appear to be mail storage cars rather than
an RPO on the ARROW during this time period. My powers of observation may
be poor, however.

Gary Rolih
Cincinnati