A Note from O. Winston Link Museum

Thu Mar 26 09:30:57 EDT 2009

Greetings all,

I wasn't able to attend the OWLM event. I would suggest that all of the N&WHS members that are interested in the OWLM events to go to the OWLM website and sign up for their free upcoming events notices, etc. I did and they send out museum updates and don't flood you with unnecessary emails.

Take care,

Norris Deyerle