Contact

Tue Apr 7 20:01:10 EDT 2009

Thanks. That's a good suggestion. I want a broadside view of an NS diesel that sports stenciling commemorating the 25th anniversary of Operation Lifesaver. I understand that there were several, including NS 9250 that I saw on the Website.

Gordon Hamilton
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 11:34 AM
Subject: RE: Contact

Gordon,

What in particular are you looking for to be used in The Arrow. Perhaps one of the members of the list can be of help.

Regards,

Todd Arnett