Trains on the Pokey today. (NW Mailing List)

Tue Apr 14 08:56:13 EDT 2009

Robb,

Thanks, sorry I was slow in getting back to you. My grandfather just died.
You said 2 AC GE's are used all the way from Farm to Bluefield. Is the
tonnage filled out at Flat Top anymore or has this practice been
eliminated? I was looking at the tonnage rating of 2 DC's plus 2 AC's from
Farm to Flat Top, it is about 100 ea. 143 ton cars. Does this sound right,
it is what is in the Employee Timetable.

Also on manifest trains, are they in the 70 car range? more or less?

Thanks,

John Rhodes