N&W K1 in moviw

Tue Apr 21 16:26:32 EDT 2009

And the new one is not frame in construction, it is of block construction and now sits on the property of a propane distributor.

Philip Taylor
Central Virginia

Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:17:06 PM
Subject: Re: N&W K1 in moviw

The depot in the movie was actually the newer one. The one "downtown" is the older one; bypassed when C&O straightened the curve out thru Keswick in preparation for the stillborn "Chessie" passenger train.

Was it 100 or 114? I have the article at home someplace....
The station in the movie was the older frame one, not the nice one downtown.

Jeff Cornelius
Been to Keswick