VMT Work Day

Fri May 15 22:23:51 EDT 2009

Chuck,

The session begins at 9:00am and goes as long as we hold up. I'm sure
the staff at VMT has a list longer than we'll have volunteers to do it all.

Enter through the front door.

Bring step ladders, hoses, mops, buckets, paint brushes, scraping and
sanding tools.

We'll start with washing 611 and 1218 and move down the line. There
is also cleaning and painting to be done on one of the cabooses.

Even if you can only come for a few hours, the staff at VMT will appreciate it.

Ron