N&W in 1909--Bridge

Wed Jul 1 11:47:31 EDT 2009

Thanks for the correction. I did the note from memory yesterday.......I at least got the first letter of the town correct...being a "C". The railroads that were and those that still operate in Ohio are a really fascinating study. I feel fortunate to have lived there prior to Conrail and Norfolk Southern.

Ed Painter; From Narrows, VA living in Russellville, AR.