Train vs Tornado

Sat Jul 4 13:26:30 EDT 2009

...a minor nitpick, but an important distinction. The Peppercorn
class A1 Tornado 4-6-2 was built from new, and not a rebuild.

Those wishing more info about this remarkable story should see:
http://www.a1steam.com/

Returning to N&W content - I don't know about anyone else, but I
think that 1218's whistle at full blast is the loudest sound I've
ever heard (felt).

Your experience may vary.

Brian Gilleran.