Roanoke to Bluefield and Shenandoah - November 7-8

Wed Jul 22 16:30:51 EDT 2009

The ticket ordering information isn't available yet for the Roanoke Chapter
NRHS Amtrak trips. Roanoke NRHS members are on this mailing list, and will
info us / the list when ordering info is available. Its my understanding
that the 11/7 (Saturday) trip is Roanoke to Bluefield, while 11/8 (Sunday)
is Roanoke to Shenandoah. We will keep the list advised as more info
becomes available.

- Moderator

Hello,

Please mail us a ticket order form to:

> The Roanoke Chapter National Railway Historical Society (RC-NRHS) thanks
you for your interest in the Amtrak excursion trains operating from
Roanoke, Virginia, on November 7 & 8, 2009, to Bluefield and Shenandoah.

> A brochure with trip information and a ticket order form is expected to
be available the second week of August, and can be emailed as a PDF file
attachment. If you cannot download and open a PDF file, then please reply
to this email with your name and a postal mailing address so that a paper
copy can be mailed to you. A ticket order with full payment is required to
confirm a seat on the train(s).