JK Tower drawings in the Archives?

Thu Aug 27 09:46:44 EDT 2009

Not sure about "JK" -- that's probably in the VGN drawings and I'm

not that familiar with that cabinet.? Because I entered them into

the file, I know there are drawings of the?Hotel Roanoke.? Someone

alerted me that the Mechanical Department had just trashed

drawings in a dumpster behind the building.? I was able to

salvage a drawing of the Hotel Roanoke kitchen and a section

foreman's house and others that have been copied and placed

in the archives.? In searching the dumpster, one of the higher-

ups walked past and asked "what's the matter, Harry, forget your

lunch ?"?? Harry Bundy