Sights to See?

Sat Sep 19 12:20:29 EDT 2009

Dave :

When I visited Cincy in July I traveled 32 to Parkersburg, WV (some old
B&O) items there
- then 50 to Clarksburg (another old B&O town) - 79 to Morgantown, WV - 68
to Cumberland, MD (lot's of CSX action there) - 68 to Hancock, MD - 70 to
Hagerstown, MD (2 Western MD RR museums & some N&W items) now lot's of NS
action - 81 north to PA Turnpike (76).

If you travel 71N to 70E to 76E there is no RR action till you get the
Strasburg, PA.

For more details contact me direct at _marshallnsfan at aol.com_
(mailto:marshallnsfan at aol.com)

Regards,
Terry Marshall
Hagerstown, MD

In a message dated 9/18/2009 8:48:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,