J #604 builders plate

Sun Sep 20 18:34:03 EDT 2009

WOW! What do you think a Y6 number plate would go for?
W.Edwards

Good morning,

I saw where the N&WRY J#604 Builders Plate sold for $11,111.99 plus $10.00 shipping on eBay!!! Too rich for most of us, I'm sure. I hope it was not a reproduction. The auction ended on 9-19-09. Item #170383295546.

Happy collecting,

Norris Deyerle