Ohio Railway Museum/N&W combine possibly available

Fri Sep 25 08:39:00 EDT 2009

They're currently asking $9,500.00 for it. A little information and alot of pictures can be found
here: http://www.ozarkmountainrailcar.com/nw_combine_1511.htm.

Brian D.

Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:55:47 PM
Subject: Ohio Railway Museum/N&W combine possibly available

I received this information second hand, and have not been able to verify it through the museum's website, but someone told me the Ohio Railway Museum in Worthington (Columbus), OH, is making a couple of pieces of their equipment available, including an N&W combine and PRR RPO.  There was no mention of E2a 578.  Earlier this year, they did move a couple of heavyweight Pullmans from the museum to another museum in Dennison, OH.  The person who gave me this information is involved with the private restoration and operating of passenger cars, so he does have some contacts.
So if any individual, group, or museum wanted to own a Norfolk & Western passenger car, this may be a good opportunity.

Marty Flick