Grubb, Va building

Mon Oct 5 08:34:59 EDT 2009

All,
I ran across this structure at Grubb, Virginia Saturday. Grubb is
between Wytheville and Crockett, and used to be a passing siding.
This thing looks kind of like an old station building or maybe an old
section house. It is right beside the right of way on the south side.
Unfortunately there is no highway access into this place, so that
makes me think it may not be a station building and I don't know if
Grubb ever had one.

Does anyone know if its a railroad structure?

Ben Blevins

[Moderator]
See image at following:
http://nwhs.org/wiki/tiki-browse_image.php?imageId=62