Y6B 2171

Sat Oct 31 16:50:19 EDT 2009

Thanks again for posting the three that you did. With as many people have "foamed" around Roanoke over the years I have never seen any images taken 1976 or earlier from the Walnut Ave. overpass. This would clearly show the facility. Looking around the 'net you find lots of recent pics from there showing the former site. Perhaps this thread will encourage someone else to scan up and post a few more.

Bill Drotar, Jr.

Sent: Sat, October 31, 2009 10:52:03 AM
Subject: RE: Y6B 2171

Sadly, I was a teenager when I took these pictures and I
didn't have the wisdom to realize how precious these objects were. I took
only those 3 shots and then turned back to the living
railroad.

Don

List