2010 Convention

Thu Nov 26 23:09:32 EST 2009

Mark your Calendars!

The 2010 Convention will be June 17-20 at the Holiday Inn Hotel &
Suites Front Royal at Blue Ridge Shadows Resort. This is a brand new
hotel constructed just last year across from the Virginia Inland Port.

This will be our first Convention on the Shenandoah Division. We are
planning tours to Luray and Hagerstown and the many towns in between.
There are a number of original stations still standing and some
impressive bridges to see along the line.

More details will be announced on this mailing list and the web site
when they become available.