NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 52, Issue 14

Mon Jan 11 16:32:19 EST 2010

Have you tried to sell them? I'm sure our society would enjoy having any
proceeds that are generated. What are the dates of the magazines to be
discarded?

Bill Smith
Atlanta

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 11:14:36 -0500
Subject: Roanoke HELP needed!

Hello, everyone -

I came down to Roanoke this weekend attend my first Archives meeting in many
months. (Too many.) I helped to generate some shelf space by purging surplus
copies of MR and Trains. The surplus is all stacked up here ready to go to
the recycling center. Trouble is, it's stuck on the dock!

I see that Roanoke collects paper materials every other week, but since the
Society is not a residence (and since Bob B and Ron D are not city
residents, we don't know what to do!

So here is my appeal to some of you vigilant recyclers out there:
please come and pick this stuff up. I'd haul it back to Pittsburgh, but my
car ain't big enough!

Marty Swartz, marty.swartz at gmail.com

--
Eighty percent of success is showing up. - Woody Allen