Va. Creeper wooden bridges, and track charts??

Wed Jan 13 19:03:49 EST 2010

Where would one obtain some track charts for this branch?? And while I am
asking, how about track charts for the line from Ivanhoe VA, up to
Speedwell, and Reed Jct up to Sylvatus VA??

Or are these made in that rare matarial called "un-obtainiam"?

Also, if you go to google maps, you can follow much of the line down into
NC, you can see several trestles along the way.

Like these two, looks too be about half a mile inside North Carolina...

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=36.584128,-81.612448&spn=0.001637,0.005472&t=h&z=18

Andy J

Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: Va. Creeper wooden bridges