Heartland Corridor Project

Wed Jan 27 13:43:59 EST 2010

I don't agree. I think NS is doing what they should be doing as a
business. The tunnels needed to be altered because of change s in the NS
traffic mix. Also NS has done a great deal of preservation. Consider all
of what NS has donated to our archives and the space they let us use in the
GOB in Roanoke. If they weren't a successful railroad do you think they
would do these things for the N&WHS!

John Rhodes