Model Railroad Open House - Saturday, February 6, 2010 - 6pm to 10 pm

Sun Jan 31 15:25:10 EST 2010

All,

As has been my custom for the past several years, I will have an open house of my model railroad following the Timonium, MD show on Saturday, February 6, 2010 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.

The HO scale layout occupies a 3600 square foot basement and replicates the N&W Shenandoah Valley line between Front Royal and Waynesboro, VA, circa 1956.  In addition to period motive power and rolling stock, there are many scratchbuilt structures representing the area.

Please contact me off list ( jfbrewer at comcast.net ) if you need directions.  Hope to see you.

Jim Brewer

Glenwood MD