***CANCELLED*** Model Railroad Open House-February 6, 2010 *** CANCELLED

Thu Feb 4 18:23:08 EST 2010

All,

The Baltimore area is forecast to receive 18-24 inches of snow beginning sometime Friday and lasting most of the day Saturday.  This will make travel for all dangerous as blizzard conditions with high winds are forecast as well.

Under the circumstances, I have decided to cancel my open house for Saturday evening, February 6.  The latest information available about the Timonium Show indicates it will still be held.

Please pass the word along that I will not be open Saturday evening.  Hopefully, the weather will be cooperative next year!

Best wishes and safe traveling to all.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD