Atlavista passenger car

Sat Feb 13 08:03:48 EST 2010

There is no passenger car in Altavista. There is a Virginian Caboose #344
at our train station. There was an inspection car named the Altavista which
wrecked while in service on the Norfolk and Southern. From our information,
this car was never rebuilt or repaired. At one time this inspection car was
scheduled to come to Altavista for display but in lieu of the wreck, it was
not possible. If you require any more information, please advise.
Robert B. Carpenter, Jr