N&W 611 Headlight

Sat Feb 20 09:02:33 EST 2010

Marty

It my understanding that the seal beam was
put in storage at VMT. But I am sure if someday
ever comes again we will haft to have ditch lights
reflective striping and who knows what else.I can
remember chasing 611 on its first trip back to Roanoke
everyone was in al of how great she looked right out of
the shop. But the question you herd over and over again
was why did they change the headlight. I don't think
anyone ever liked the seal bean arrangement. it took
away from the whole streamline design. We just learned
to live with it. Now if we can get VMT to just remove
the safety first crap they plastered on the steps.

Larry Evans
Kenova, WV

Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: N&W 611 Headlight