NS 802557 extended hopper

Sat Feb 20 21:20:42 EST 2010

Richard;

I'm not at the house this week, so I'm not sure of the car numbers. But, the three bays coke cars do not carry a nickname, and the four bays do, being High Tops. There are about 200 of the 3 bays and significantly more 4 bays, all of which carry the High Top logo. The cars are in a couple of classes in 302000 series and the 802000 series. When I get home in a week, I'll post the car classes, number series and descriptions.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin