611

Sat Feb 20 23:11:14 EST 2010

The N&W Class J No. 611 will be at the Link Museum for Celebration at the
Station in May. I don't have the date in front of me. We will again being
having a night photo shoot. We have learned a few things from our last night
shoot at the Link Museum so we will do things a little better this year.

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell

In a message dated 2/20/2010 9:13:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,