No subject

Sat Mar 20 09:09:57 EDT 2010

I was 16 and lived in Bluefield when that happened. I remember the wreck cars being called out, my brother T. C. Arnold Jr. was one of the brakeman. It was passed around that Mr. Willard( a very much respected engineer on the Poky Division) was dead at the throttle from a heart attack when rounding the curve. My brother, B. L. Arnold was killed June 6, 1956 at Arista Mountain. The blue light at the call office was lit for both accessions. Sorry Gentlemen, I intended to say "occasions". Being from W.Va. I was only required to take one foreign language, and that was English. As you can see, I still have my problems.
Gene Arnold
Gloucester, Va.