The Enigma of Walt Willard

Tue Mar 23 21:10:55 EDT 2010

Mr.Hoback passed away several years ago. I should note that he was able to tell me about Mr. Willard's family, but he could not tell me anything about the wreck. I did not press the matter, as there might be some reason behind it that was best kept personal.

I do note that Mr. Hoback participated in interviews of NS' film "Going Home" which I had been able to view from a library video. As to his hair color, it was Harry Bundy who told me about his hair, which was near black, going white as a effect of the wreck. I am curious on what would cause hair color to change like this from trauma...

Lois J. Ponton

611 Historian

ljp611 at ntelos.net