Willard and Claytor

Mon Mar 29 19:56:04 EDT 2010

I might note that looking through my 1950's collection of Norfolk and Western Magazines, there is a few references to "Spot" Willard. He had a daughter, don't remember the name directly. As to the rest of his family, I have not found any information yet.

As to photos, I note I have found in the Norfolk and Western Magazines photos of Walt Willard (noted earlier) Conductor Edward N. Camden and Trainman C. B. Cromer. Where these photos might be I do not know.

Also, has anyone thought of doing biographies of Graham and Robert Claytor?

Lois J. Ponton

611 Historian

ljp611 at ntelos.net