N&WHC-3 covered hoppers

Thu Apr 29 23:17:50 EDT 2010

Andy,

I attended a Prototype Modelers Meet in Marion, Ohio this past weekend, and by chance one of the clinics was on the glass industry in WVA, Western Pa and Ohio. The presenter had done some good research on where raw materials were, so it's possible he may know of the silica source in St Bernard.

I'm attempting to contact him about your question and will let you know if that bears fruit.

Matt Goodman
Columbus Ohio