HDR image of 1218 when on display at Link Museum

Thu May 6 07:31:12 EDT 2010

Found this image of #1218 when on display at the Link Museum. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kurtkonrad/3517214112/

Can anyone put a date to this photo?

The photo is by 'konrad photography' who I think must be a Roanoke resident from the number of Roanoke images in his gallery.

It is an HDR image processed by Photomatix - an interesting technique that enables detail to be seen in the highlights and lowlights which are normally missing in a single exposure. I'm looking forward to seeing some good shots posted of #611 when at the Link Museum this weekend.

Bob Gellatly