taking photos

Thu May 27 11:38:39 EDT 2010

Any person has a constitutional right to take a picture of anything they
want as long as they are on public property, and doing it safely of course
(no standing in the middle of a street.) TRAINS magazine has had many good
writ ups on this issue with recommendations of what to say to RR employees
or police.

John Rhodes