Convention Model/Photography entry forms

Wed Jun 16 06:17:11 EDT 2010

That reminds me... Remember the year that our dear former editor
Jarrell Greever did the "What if" poster of the 50th anniversary of
the Powhatan Arrow with NS genesis units, complete with conductors,
etc.? That was a fascinating poster! I remember him telling me it
was a very difficult thing to compose.

Ben Blevins

>>> http://www.nwhs.org/convention/2010frontroyal/

>>> One form is for model/photography entries (to be judged by convention

>>> attendees), and the other form is for display only exhibits (not voted

>>> on).