Creations

Wed Jun 16 09:39:54 EDT 2010

Ben:

When 611 was in excursion service I was living in Erie, and rode or chased
many excursions in the PA-OH-NY area. Never, ever, was there a diesel in
the consist. I can't speak for excursions through the mountains of
WV-VA-NC, but in the flatlands...no.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 6/16/2010 7:05:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,