Bridges in Pittsburg

Wed Jun 23 21:53:09 EDT 2010

Sounds like you saw bridges that had been built by the Wabash Pittsburg Terminal, later P&WV, later N&W, and now I think part of the resurrected W&LE.   Jim Nichols

Sent: Wed, June 23, 2010 6:25:27 PM
Subject: Bridges in Pittsburg

I was in the Pittsburg area on Tuesday going on
college tours with my daughter and saw two bridges on I376E
that had signs that said Norfolk and Western Railway Company
on them.  Could not get any photos as I was driving. These were
high bridges and of steel construction.  Does anyone know when
they were built and what they lead to or from?

Kurt S. Kramke