Suggestions Visiting WV/VA/MD

Sun Jul 18 13:23:52 EDT 2010

OK. Should one drive Rt. 52 the entire way or are there any particular
places where to get away from the main road? Any places where one has a
particular nice view? Suggestions for hotels/motels?

My girlfriend and I will only have ca three days, either heading down
to the C&O historical society meeting, or on the way back to PA.

Thanks.

Hakan