Suggestions Visiting WV/VA/MD

Mon Jul 19 00:00:10 EDT 2010

If you are going through Richmond you may want to see the triple railroad
crossing in downtown. Unfortunately the N & W was not one of the railroads
that used this crossing. The grade level track is somewhat obscured by a
concrete flood wall but the two trestles that cross above are not obscured.
To my knowledge this is the only place in the world where three rail lines
cross at one point. The site is near the intersection of Main and 17th
Streets. Beautiful Main Street Station is there also.

Skip Chamberlayne
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: Suggestions Visiting WV/VA/MD