Wytheville Station

Mon Jul 26 13:35:24 EDT 2010

I'm finding one photo in the NWHS archives database:

> http://nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=27419

Shows to be dated 1916, and I assume this a valuation image.

To search the archives for "location" based information:

o From the http://www.nwhs.org select "Search our Archives"
located on the right column near the bottom

o Select "Cities and Towns" from the left column of links

o Start typing in Wytheville" in the city input field, or scroll
to find Wytheville

o Select the city of interest "Wytheville" by clicking it

o Arrive at the page showing 5 documents related to Wytheville,
including the thumbnail of the station.

o For more info on any of the documents, click the record of interest.

- Roger Link