N&W Purposed 2-10-0s

Mon Jul 26 14:45:08 EDT 2010

Its been a while since I last asked a question, and this time its not
passenger car related. I was wondering if anyone knows of any diagrams of
the purposed M3 2-10-0 that the N&W was looking at building around the time
that they decided that the Mallets could do the work that they needed them
to do. I have read discussions about these purposed steamers in the past
and would like to learn a little more about them. Seems like I read
somewhere that they were going to be similar to the PRR's 2-10-0s... can
anyone tell me anything more?
--
jerry
<jmlaboda at gmail.com>

I hate getting old... Over the years I have learned a lot of things, but I
just can't remember much of it anymore.

Passenger Car Photo Index - UPDATED 2/22/10 WITH OVER 6880 NEW LINKS
ADDED!!!
<http://trainweb.org/passengercars/>

Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!