Powhatan Arrow Napkins

Tue Aug 17 15:56:17 EDT 2010

Hope someone who had the pleasure of actually riding the Arrow can help with info on paper napkins used on the train. I have two, one colored similarly to the exterior colors of the train itself and one plain white. Both have the Powhatan Arrow and N&W logos and scalloped edges. I'm wondering if the fancier colored one might have been from the dining car and the plain white one from the lounge car, or if the plain one is just from a later era.

Thanks in advance for any info anyone might be able to provide.

Vince A.