Tunnel Design

Wed Aug 25 16:02:47 EDT 2010

Did I miss something on this? I did not receive Larry's and Mason's reports.

Gordon Hamilton
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 1:46 PM
Subject: Tunnel Design

Thanks Larry and Mason. I can't wait to digest the report and the single track then double makes sense. Lowering the track on Huger reminds me of the guys trying to get the mule with long ears in the barn. They were busy sawing the doorway so the ears would clear and this guy walked by and suggested digging a trench under the door so the mule would walk in then they could fill the trench and the mule wouldn't come out. They thanked him, he walked on and the two farmers continued sawing--reasoning that is wasn't the mule's legs that were too long, it was his ears...
Sounds like a story Skip Salmon would report from "takin' twenty," come to think of it.
Michael Shockley