New to group

Tue Sep 21 13:55:07 EDT 2010

Cal:

They are the second Monday of each month (7:00 PM) at the Southbound
Model Railroaders' building at South Fork along country Club Road. All
visitors are welcome.

Have a good day.

George

George L. Weber
Lexington Home Brands
Unix Systems Administrator
Ofc: 336-474-5411 Pager: 336-237-6714

Benjamin Franklin had it right when he said, "All that's necessary for
evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Appreciate Freedom??? Thank a Veteran!!!