JK Tower

Sat Sep 25 19:49:53 EDT 2010

Before the month of September comes to a close Thursday, I have a Question referencing the picture on the N&W/VGN Classic Calendar for September "J's at JK' Looking at JK from the J's angle ,It looks as if JK has two stories and there seems to be some sort of a tower going from the side of the Building to the Walnut Street Bridge above.. What was that ?(can't be a Cell tower) I lived in Roanoke at the time (I was 12) but I was much more Interested in the Virginian Station than JK ...Just wonderin' Ken Tanner