Need date

Wed Sep 29 23:41:41 EDT 2010

Mike,

I don't know if you ever got a date for your #1218 photo.

It was June 9, 1988. That was the first day of a four day "Independence Limited '88" one way excursion by the Roanoke Chapter, NRHS. The trip ran from Roanoke to Chicago, with the first day stopping at Bluefield. The second day we ran to Portsmouth, and to Ft. Wayne the next. The fourth day, June 12, took us into the windy city.

Great shot. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff Sanders