NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 62, Issue 27

Tue Nov 16 18:57:34 EST 2010

Thanks ever so much Abram for the explanations. We out there who have
never experienced either code find it almost mind boggling that anyone
still knows this stuff, but thanks to a dedicated few, it survives.
Thanks to you it's working and that you know and can take the time to
explain it to us neophites.

Bob Cohen