N&W Cripple Creek Extension

Wed Nov 24 21:08:03 EST 2010

Bruce,

Thank you for the interesting research that you have done on the North Carolina Extension. I would like to clarify two things. You mentioned the Norma Branch and additional trackage off that branch. Looking at your crop of the Speedwell quadrangle, what is the extent of the Norma Branch proper and what is the additional trackage? Also, what or where is Averhill that you also mentioned?

Gordon Hamilton
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: N&W Cripple Creek Extension