C&O 614 to VMT

Tue Dec 7 15:00:38 EST 2010

I wrote the original challenge to the news article that claimed C&O 614 to be 'the most modern steam locomotive built in America." I was talking about the mistake made in THIS article. If somebody read another article that added the qualifier "the most modern commercially built steam locomotive", then produce that article, or were you just ticked because I insulted the lame stream media. Hey, I am a member of the UTU, but that does'nt mean that I vote Democratic in every election, just because the Union tells me to. John Katz